Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why should I use the Chicago Manual of Style?
This edition of the Chicago Manual of Style builds on over a century of style and usage guidelines for writers, and has a new focus on electronic workflow and documentation of digital resources. The notes/bibliography format outlined here is supported by our History Department at Westminster.
Where are the Chicago Guidelines?
We have print copies of the complete guide in our Reference section (Ref. 808.027-CHICAGO).
NoodleBib is a tool for student research which allows you to:
- input citation information for bibliographies
- create and organize notecards for direct quotes, paraphrases, and original ideas
- collaborate with other students
- share work and receive feedback from your teacher
- write your paper using GoogleDocs
- store all of your high school research projects
Writing Sample Using Chicago Style