In -Text Citations
Giving Credit Where Credit is Due INSIDE Your Writing!
Two ways to cite your sources:
· Bibliography or Works Cited at the end of your project – This is always required!
· In-Text citations within the text of your paper – You would add this feature when you write a paper.
Using in-text citations means citing sources within the body of your paper
· The purpose of an in-text citation is to indicate specifically which information came from which source.
· Each in-text citation should refer clearly to one of the items in the “Works Cited” list at the end of your paper.
· Label this kind of list of sources “Works Cited,” NOT “Bibliography.”