Don't forget to evaluate any website before you use it by using the ABCA criteria. See the Website Evaluation tab for more information.
When citing a WEBSITE, you should include 6 pieces of information:
- The publisher of the website.
- The publication date of the website.
- Include the author if known. (But you need to look for the author, don't just assume they are unknown because they are hard to find.)
- The website name.
- Don't forget to include the webpage name.
- The new version of MLA now incudes the URL of the website.